FREE Worksheets #10 - Pompons
Making pompons is fun and simple! This activity shows you how to make them as well as a fun activity using the pompons. They are really easy to make and hard to stop once you've started!
Areas of development
- Fine motor (pasting, coloring and making pompoms)
- Color recognition and sorting
Benefits of fine motor activities
Bilateral coordination (using both hands)
Keeps their attention: build focus
Increases visual perception
Engaging for the children
Pompon Design Worksheet
To make this worksheet more of an activity ask your kiddo to make the pompoms (or you can use ones you already have). Pompoms are those small round soft balls that look like cotton wool. See how to make your own pompoms below.
Pompon Activity Worksheet
How to complete this worksheet
- Create the pompoms using the instructions in the first image
- Give the correct number of pompoms on the jar
- Try colour-code them if you have the right colours
- Colour in the jars at the end!